South Ayrshire Branch
Home > Our Branches > South Ayrshire
South Ayrshire Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 15 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in South Ayrshire please contact 01292 471 440.
South Ayrshire Services
South Ayrshire Vacancies
Local South Ayrshire News
Man avoids jail for attack in Prestwick pub
on 12th December 2018 at 11:00 am
Man killed by train on Girvan line
on 12th December 2018 at 7:00 am
Christmas lunch for Age Concern Girvan
on 11th December 2018 at 10:30 pm
Robert Burns ceilidh is event!
on 11th December 2018 at 9:00 pm
Girvan & District Flower Club celebrate Sapphire Anniversary
on 11th December 2018 at 7:00 pm
Man appears in court charged with murder in Ayr
on 11th December 2018 at 2:47 pm
Fisherton Primary in last 20 of Christmas play competition
on 11th December 2018 at 1:00 pm
Man charged in relation to Maybole house break-ins
on 11th December 2018 at 12:00 pm