South Ayrshire Branch
Home > Our Branches > South Ayrshire
South Ayrshire Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 15 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in South Ayrshire please contact 01292 471 440.
South Ayrshire Services
South Ayrshire Vacancies
Local South Ayrshire News
Chainshaw stolen during shed break-in in Troon
on 22nd August 2019 at 5:50 pm
Prestwick pool forced to close after child vomits
on 22nd August 2019 at 2:50 pm
Residents concerns as old toilet block is to be turned into a pub
on 22nd August 2019 at 11:50 am
Man reported for alleged booze theft
on 22nd August 2019 at 8:50 am
Man jailed for abusing nurses during treatment from house fire he started
on 22nd August 2019 at 5:50 am
Odour scare in Ayr pub may have been ‘stink bomb’
on 21st August 2019 at 5:50 pm
Car up in flames at Ayr McDonald's
on 21st August 2019 at 3:22 pm
Ayr nightclubs get late opening for DJs
on 21st August 2019 at 11:50 am