Home > Our Branches > South Ayrshire
South Ayrshire Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 15 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in South Ayrshire please contact 01292 471 440.
South Ayrshire Services
South Ayrshire Vacancies
Local South Ayrshire News
Ayr’s karate kid celebrates silver medal at university competition
on 28th March 2020 at 8:00 pm
Primary school make amazing stay-at-home video of Queen classic
on 28th March 2020 at 3:31 pm
Another 15 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Ayrshire
on 28th March 2020 at 2:26 pm
Ayr youngsters enjoy a day of exploring science at college outing
on 28th March 2020 at 12:00 pm
Scientists and health experts confirm newspapers are safe
on 28th March 2020 at 7:00 am
Police make desperate plea to find woman missing from Ayr
on 27th March 2020 at 2:40 pm
COVID-19 assessment centre opens in Ayrshire
on 27th March 2020 at 12:45 pm
Special ordination before cancellation of services
on 27th March 2020 at 12:00 pm