Home > Our Branches > Runcorn
Runcorn Community Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Runcorn to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 50 staff working from our office and across the region, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Runcorn, contact us on 01928 569192
Local Runcorn News
Fifty-five year-old Ian Ainge of Davenport Row, Runcorn, charged with drug offences
on 2nd June 2020 at 1:07 pm
George Haywood, ex-Warrington and District Football League chairman, has died
on 2nd June 2020 at 11:48 am
Halton Borough Council secures additional small businesses grant to help those struggling from coronavirus
on 2nd June 2020 at 10:36 am
Runcorn war veteran Henry Langton honoured with second medal from Russian Government on 75th anniversary
on 2nd June 2020 at 5:30 am
Could Fiddlers Ferry site be used for huge Tesla facility?
on 1st June 2020 at 4:27 pm
Sandymoor, Runcorn, residents Caroline Lowe and Helen Guttridge dressed as Disco Bunny and Dancing Dino raise £1,000 for Cancer Research
on 1st June 2020 at 2:20 pm
Sixteen year-old boy from Runcorn has been assaulted and had his mobile phone stolen following a robbery.
on 1st June 2020 at 1:44 pm
Founder of Respect For Wildlife UK Katherine Owen has called out Halton Borough Council for not removing Silver Jubilee Bridge netting in Runcorn trapping birds
on 1st June 2020 at 11:43 am