Home > Our Branches > Runcorn
Runcorn Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Runcorn to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 50 staff working from our office and across the region, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Runcorn, contact us on 01928 569192
Local Runcorn News
Man who punched two women in Runcorn pub beer garden is jailed
on 14th October 2019 at 4:00 pm
Match commander 'facing unfair blame for Hillsborough tragedy'
on 14th October 2019 at 3:09 pm
Top Christmas events you need to book now
on 14th October 2019 at 11:37 am
Check your change for one of these rare 50p coins
on 14th October 2019 at 10:12 am
There's still time for Halton youngsters to design a 'House of the Future'
on 14th October 2019 at 6:00 am
11 ways to stop burglars noticing you're not at home
on 13th October 2019 at 4:00 pm
Animals take over for eye health awareness day at Runcorn Specsavers
on 13th October 2019 at 11:00 am
Widnes and Runcorn schools shortlisted for Educate Awards 2019
on 12th October 2019 at 4:00 pm