Home > Our Branches > Knowsley
Knowsley Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Knowsley to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 80 staff working from our office and across Huyon, Halewood and Cronton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to help you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Knowsley, contact us on 0151 549 0070.
Local Knowsley News
Adopters needed across Merseyside
by Laura Johnston on 14th October 2019 at 3:28 pm
Cancer Awareness Roadshow to visit Knowsley
by Laura Johnston on 14th October 2019 at 12:14 pm
Reminder to local businesses about waste disposal responsibilities
by Gemma Melling on 14th October 2019 at 10:33 am
Prescot revival shows no sign of slowing
by Lisa Bennett on 11th October 2019 at 2:58 pm
Protect yourself and your family from flu
by Gemma Melling on 11th October 2019 at 1:40 pm
Keeping rats out of your home and garden
by Gemma Melling on 11th October 2019 at 11:45 am
Local club for young adults with disabilities fundraising for new hub
by Laura Johnston on 11th October 2019 at 9:56 am
See what talent Knowsley has to offer
by Gemma Melling on 11th October 2019 at 9:00 am