Home > Our Branches > Knowsley
Knowsley Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Knowsley to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 80 staff working from our office and across Huyon, Halewood and Cronton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to help you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Knowsley, contact us on 0151 549 0070.
Local Knowsley News
Car clocking conman ordered to pay £20,000 under Proceeds of Crime Act
by KMBC on 18th February 2019 at 10:54 am
New opening hours for General Enquiry Office at Kirkby Police Station
by Laura Johnston on 15th February 2019 at 4:43 pm
Knowsley road closures you need to know about
by KMBC on 15th February 2019 at 12:08 pm
Halewood Police Station to get makeover
by Laura Johnston on 15th February 2019 at 9:47 am
Apprenticeship Graduation at St. George’s Hall – Thursday 7 March 2019
by KMBC on 14th February 2019 at 12:39 pm
Halsnead Garden Village FAQs
by Lisa Bennett on 14th February 2019 at 11:04 am
Biggest ever Open exhibition shows off Knowsley’s incredible artists
by Laura Johnston on 14th February 2019 at 9:54 am
Council proposes investment package to address key issues in Knowsley
by Gemma Melling on 13th February 2019 at 5:28 pm