Home > Our Branches > Knowsley
Knowsley Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Knowsley to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 80 staff working from our office and across Huyon, Halewood and Cronton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to help you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Knowsley, contact us on 0151 549 0070.
Local Knowsley News
Armed Forces Day: Saturday 29 June 2019
by KMBC on 24th June 2019 at 2:52 pm
Knowsley Education Awards returns
by Gemma Melling on 24th June 2019 at 11:22 am
New social value partnership for Knowsley
by Gemma Melling on 24th June 2019 at 11:20 am
Huyton Live comes to Huyton this week!
by KMBC on 24th June 2019 at 10:40 am
Kirkby – what’s happening?
by Laura Johnston on 21st June 2019 at 3:45 pm
Knowsley in fine voice for Make Music Day celebration
by Gemma Melling on 21st June 2019 at 3:30 pm
Free shuttlebuses at the Knowsley Flower Show
by Gemma Melling on 20th June 2019 at 10:50 am
Investments of almost £2m approved at Cabinet
by Gemma Melling on 19th June 2019 at 5:18 pm