Home > Our Branches > Knowsley
Knowsley Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Knowsley to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 80 staff working from our office and across Huyon, Halewood and Cronton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to help you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Knowsley, contact us on 0151 549 0070.
Local Knowsley News
Don’t miss the final festive Huyton Live!
by Gemma Melling on 13th December 2019 at 4:04 pm
Jobs available NOW with big name companies – apply today with Knowsley Works!
by Gemma Melling on 13th December 2019 at 11:25 am
Don’t let loan sharks bite this Christmas!
by Laura Johnston on 13th December 2019 at 5:55 am
General Election 2019: Knowsley result
by Gemma Melling on 13th December 2019 at 1:47 am
Inspiring visit to Kirkby school by construction company Kier
by Gemma Melling on 12th December 2019 at 3:16 pm
Knowsley Better Together in practice
by Gemma Melling on 12th December 2019 at 3:09 pm
More parking for shoppers in Kirkby
by Gemma Melling on 12th December 2019 at 3:04 pm
New war honour for Huyton hero
by Gemma Melling on 12th December 2019 at 12:19 pm