Home > Our Branches > Knowsley
Knowsley Community Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Knowsley to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 80 staff working from our office and across Huyon, Halewood and Cronton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to help you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Knowsley, contact us on 0151 549 0070.
Local Knowsley News
Time to Breastfeed
by Sandra Issar on 2nd June 2020 at 1:39 pm
Coronavirus: What you need to know
by Gemma Melling on 2nd June 2020 at 4:56 am
NHS Test and Trace service launched
by Gemma Melling on 1st June 2020 at 5:29 pm
Households into Work support continues during the pandemic
by Sandra Issar on 1st June 2020 at 12:38 pm
Road safety: new normal, same advice
by Gemma Melling on 1st June 2020 at 12:37 pm
Thank you to our volunteers and community groups
by Laura Johnston on 29th May 2020 at 3:05 pm
Grass cutting services resume
by Laura Johnston on 29th May 2020 at 12:03 pm
All Knowsley Boots Pharmacy Consultation Rooms become safe spaces for victims of domestic abuse
by Laura Johnston on 29th May 2020 at 11:22 am