Glasgow Meals Branch
Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Meals
Glasgow Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 25 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Glasgow please contact 0141 773 2226.
Local Glasgow News
Celtic 2 AIK 0 - Edouard's goal crowns impressive night for Celtic
by email@example.com (Gavin McAfferty) on 22nd August 2019 at 8:54 pm
Worker dies in accident at St Enoch Centre construction site
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Paterson, Christina O'Neill) on 22nd August 2019 at 8:33 pm
Emergency crews rush to crash on Clydeside Expressway
by email@example.com (Christina O'Neill) on 22nd August 2019 at 7:14 pm
Love Island star Anton Danyluk's mum is doing a meet-and-greet at Silverburn
on 22nd August 2019 at 6:55 pm
Emergency services race to crash in Ruchill
on 22nd August 2019 at 6:26 pm
This chic and spacious one-bed flat in Finnieston has its own private garden
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Christina O'Neill) on 22nd August 2019 at 5:06 pm
This sleek and spacious one-bedroom flat in Finnieston has its own private garden
by email@example.com (Christina O'Neill) on 22nd August 2019 at 3:39 pm
Emergency services rush to St Enoch Centre as man injured at construction site
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 22nd August 2019 at 3:38 pm