Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Meals
Glasgow Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 25 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Glasgow please contact 0141 773 2226.
Local Glasgow News
Watch as swans and adorable signets cross road outside Gartnavel Hospital
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 2nd June 2020 at 1:31 pm
Big queues form as Glasgow McDonald's reopen for drive thru
by email@example.com (Gillian Loney) on 2nd June 2020 at 12:13 pm
Strawberry Moon in Glasgow - what is it and when you'll be able to see it
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Shivali Best, Gary Armstrong) on 2nd June 2020 at 11:20 am
Man arrested after serious assault at Cathcart flats
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 2nd June 2020 at 10:33 am
Parents warned using play parks could put their kids at risk of coronavirus
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Drew Sandelands) on 2nd June 2020 at 10:11 am
Glasgow pet lover shares what it is like to foster during lockdown
by email@example.com (Kirsty McKenzie) on 2nd June 2020 at 9:50 am
McDonald's announce reopening of Glasgow drive-thrus
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 2nd June 2020 at 9:38 am
Woman attacked in Motherwell supermarket as two flee scene
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 2nd June 2020 at 8:29 am