Glasgow Meals Branch
Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Meals
Glasgow Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 25 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Glasgow please contact 0141 773 2226.
Local Glasgow News
Martin Compston to star in last series of Still Game as he hails comedy 'institution'
by glasgowlive on 19th February 2019 at 6:00 am
Glasgow Live: Sumayya, 46, Clarkston, author, cookery teacher and founder of Kaleyard: Cook - Eat - Share
by Elaine Livingstone on 18th February 2019 at 8:02 pm
Pensioner assaulted and robbed of clothing and jewellery while out walking
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 7:44 pm
Glasgow reacts to TRNSMT as Stormzy, Catfish and the Bottlemen and George Ezra top bill
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 7:14 pm
What the M8 did to the landscape of Charing Cross and Anderston
by Craig Williams on 18th February 2019 at 6:25 pm
Man jailed for using £180,000 tax fraud to pay off confiscation order
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 6:00 pm
Six closed Glasgow train stations that should be reopened to the public
by Craig Williams on 18th February 2019 at 4:22 pm
Two men convicted of horrific acid attack on three friends at party
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 3:45 pm