Glasgow Meals Branch
Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Meals
Glasgow Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 25 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Glasgow please contact 0141 773 2226.
Local Glasgow News
10 absolute roasters you're guaranteed to see when the sun is out in Glasgow
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jules Boyle) on 25th June 2019 at 5:29 pm
Snow Patrol pull out of TRNSMT as Lewis Capaldi takes the slot
by email@example.com (Kirsty McKenzie) on 25th June 2019 at 4:20 pm
More than £8,000 raised for family of youngster who crashed during Glasgow speedway race
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Craig Williams) on 25th June 2019 at 1:55 pm
Quirky colourful flat up for sale in the grounds of a former Glasgow Victorian insane asylum
by email@example.com (Christina O'Neill) on 25th June 2019 at 1:44 pm
Glasgow's top five takeaway meals revealed
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 25th June 2019 at 1:22 pm
Canadian airline to launch new twice-weekly flights to Toronto from Glasgow
by email@example.com (Craig Williams) on 25th June 2019 at 1:21 pm
Historic city centre tribunal court to be transformed into boutique hotel
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 25th June 2019 at 1:16 pm
Airdrie – Police hunt two thugs after vulnerable man seriously assaulted in street in broad daylight
by email@example.com (Christina O'Neill) on 25th June 2019 at 1:14 pm