Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Meals
Glasgow Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 25 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Glasgow please contact 0141 773 2226.
Local Glasgow News
Glasgow restaurant on top 10 list for best vegan kebabs in the UK
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 5:40 pm
Giffnock takeaway Clay Oven broken into overnight
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 5:06 pm
Government reduce red tape to get hand sanitiser on market in 'matter of days'
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 4:47 pm
Dogs from self-isolating families must be kept on lead, government warns
by email@example.com (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 4:09 pm
Ultimate Glasgow club and pub emoji quiz - can you guess our city's top spots?
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 3:04 pm
Building site closed and three men fined as police enforced lockdown rules
by email@example.com (Cheryl McEvoy) on 28th March 2020 at 3:00 pm
Coronavirus deaths in UK rise by 260 in a day to 1,019
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 2:30 pm
Coronavirus death toll rises to 40 in Scotland
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 2:06 pm