Home > Our Branches > Wirral
Wirral Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 20 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Wirral please contact 0845 604 1125.
Local Wirral News
PREVIEW: A Christmas Carol at The Playhouse
on 11th December 2018 at 6:00 pm
Wirral property owner has 'most inspiring' workspace in the North
on 11th December 2018 at 4:08 pm
Chief constable cleared of misconduct over bullying allegations
on 11th December 2018 at 3:34 pm
Why Kingdom officers who joked about 'kicking kids in the head' WON'T be punished
on 11th December 2018 at 2:55 pm
Free bus services across Merseyside on Christmas Day
on 11th December 2018 at 2:26 pm
Fight against knife crime receives boost from local authority partnership
on 11th December 2018 at 11:51 am
Birkenhead Tunnel queues due to Liverpool traffic light failure
on 11th December 2018 at 10:00 am
Cash-strapped council ask residents for ideas on how to bridge £45m budget gap
on 11th December 2018 at 9:44 am