Home > Our Branches > Wirral
Wirral Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 20 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Wirral please contact 0845 604 1125.
Local Wirral News
Accident causing delays in Tranmere
on 20th April 2019 at 5:23 pm
Great British Menu judge Andi Oliver to host Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards
on 20th April 2019 at 8:00 am
Rovers' automatic promotion hopes dealt a blow at Prenton Park
on 19th April 2019 at 6:27 pm
Know a Molly or Lee? You can get half price Alton Towers tickets
on 19th April 2019 at 3:00 pm
65,000 passengers expected to travel through Liverpool John Lennon Airport this weekend
on 19th April 2019 at 11:00 am
Concern over the safety of missing 16-year-old teenager
on 19th April 2019 at 8:44 am
Father and son jailed after storing vintage Smith and Wesson pistol in Tranmere
on 19th April 2019 at 8:00 am
How lucky shoppers can win tickets for Chester Races
on 18th April 2019 at 5:00 pm