Home > Our Branches > Wirral
Wirral Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 20 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Wirral please contact 0845 604 1125.
Local Wirral News
REVIEW: 'Night of the Living Dead remix' at Liverpool Playhouse
on 19th February 2020 at 6:30 pm
Open auditions for Wirral 'Spotlight on Youth' show
on 19th February 2020 at 6:00 pm
Britons on Japanese cruise ship to be quarantined at Arrowe Park Hospital
on 19th February 2020 at 4:14 pm
Pancake Day 2020: When is it and why do we celebrate it?
on 19th February 2020 at 3:06 pm
Kingsmead School looks to the future
on 19th February 2020 at 2:11 pm
Tranmere football mural may be taken down
on 19th February 2020 at 12:00 pm
Royal Navy's HMS Prince of Wales sets sail for Liverpool visit
on 19th February 2020 at 11:09 am
Tributes paid to Upton Hall FCJ girls' school teacher Philomena Rough
on 19th February 2020 at 9:53 am