Home > Our Branches > Wirral
Wirral Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 20 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Wirral please contact 0845 604 1125.
Local Wirral News
Could you give Paddy the rescue Akita his forever home?
on 29th March 2020 at 6:00 am
Plans for 46 new apartments in Conway Street, Birkenhead
on 28th March 2020 at 5:00 pm
Changes to Wirral Walk-in centres during coronavirus oubreak
on 28th March 2020 at 2:21 pm
National Lottery cash to help most vulnerable during coronavirus crisis
on 28th March 2020 at 12:00 pm
Changes to Wirral's Sunday rail services after social distancing and self-isolation
on 27th March 2020 at 6:00 pm
Motorist, 50, dies after car hits tree near Rock Retail Park in Birkenhead
on 27th March 2020 at 5:20 pm
Wirral MPs plea for frontline workers to get protective equipment
on 27th March 2020 at 5:00 pm
Asda to give all vulnerable staff 12-weeks' paid leave
on 27th March 2020 at 1:52 pm