Home > Our Branches > Wirral
Wirral Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 20 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Wirral please contact 0845 604 1125.
Local Wirral News
The Merseyside areas that could reopen their schools first
on 2nd June 2020 at 3:56 am
'Beautiful and kind' student, 21, went to sleep and never woke up
on 1st June 2020 at 5:50 pm
Wirral man stole PPE to sell at inflated prices on eBay
on 1st June 2020 at 5:48 pm
HAUNTED WIRRAL: The thing on Lover's Lane
on 1st June 2020 at 5:26 pm
Wirral Coastguard's warning after 24 call-outs in one week
on 1st June 2020 at 4:52 pm
Councillor's anger after 'slobs' turn New Brighton Dips into rubbish dump
on 1st June 2020 at 3:56 pm
Man jailed for stealing PPE from own employer to sell online
on 1st June 2020 at 3:45 pm
Wirral trainee teacher reunited with grandparents on their 63rd wedding anniversary
on 1st June 2020 at 3:22 pm