Home > Our Branches > Wirral Care
Wirral Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in the Wirral to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 50 staff working from our office and across the region, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in the Wirral, contact us on 0151 3193950.
I would like to inform you that both Joy, Margaret and the service manager of the sheltered accommodation Karen spoke really highly of the service you and your colleague Kelly have provided they spoke about the attention to detail and the thoroughness of your work. Margaret can be a very private independent women and the fondness she has shown to you both Joy feels is a good sign of the obvious good rapport you have both built with her mum at this difficult time. I would also like to personally say Thank You and well done.
Wirral Testimonial #1