Home > Our Branches > Tameside
Tameside Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 50 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Tameside, Trafford, Cheshire, Stockport and Bury please contact 0161 339 3090.
Local Tameside News
Who is standing in next month’s local elections?
by Tom Greggan on 18th April 2019 at 1:55 pm
Speedway: Colts ‘stoked’ for Good Friday
by Hayley Bromley on 18th April 2019 at 12:26 pm
Tractors trundle into Mossley
by Lee Wild on 17th April 2019 at 3:05 pm
Snowden sunraisers step up for Reuben’s Retreat
by Lauren Entwistle on 17th April 2019 at 2:47 pm
Political ‘War of Words’ breaks out on social media between two Stalybridge politicians
by Lee Wild on 17th April 2019 at 2:36 pm
Police concerned for woman with dementia missing from Carrbrook
by Tom Greggan on 17th April 2019 at 2:32 pm
Spreading a little Easter joy to those most in need
by Lee Wild on 17th April 2019 at 2:28 pm
Red faces over Green omission
by Lee Wild on 17th April 2019 at 2:19 pm