Home > Our Branches > Tameside
Tameside Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 50 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Tameside, Trafford, Cheshire, Stockport and Bury please contact 0161 339 3090.
Local Tameside News
Tameside Central Art Gallery to close under ‘Ashton Library’ plans
by Charlotte Green, Local Democracy Reporter on 11th December 2018 at 4:46 pm
Police appeal to public to help trace wanted Hyde man
by Tom Greggan on 11th December 2018 at 2:19 pm
Weekend Review: Ashton Rugby Club
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 12:13 pm
WATCH: Celtic end three game losing run with late equaliser
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 12:10 pm
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 12:01 pm
Oldham revive playoff hopes with victory at Crewe
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 10:58 am
Mossley maintain playoff push with victory over Clitheroe
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 10:27 am
Celtic salvage last gasp equaliser
by Mark Phillip on 10th December 2018 at 10:24 am