Stafford Meals Branch
Home > Our Branches > Stafford Meals
Stafford Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 50 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Staffordshire, Derby and Birmingham please contact 01889 584 444.
Local Stafford News
Kirk Cousins is only top-6 paid NFL QB in line to make playoffs
on 12th December 2018 at 1:52 am
What's next for Rodney Stafford
on 11th December 2018 at 5:26 pm
Woman who killed mother in frenzied knife attack jailed for life
on 11th December 2018 at 12:45 pm
Jobless number up again in West Midlands
on 11th December 2018 at 10:18 am