Home > Our Branches > Stafford Meals
Stafford Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 50 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Staffordshire, Derby and Birmingham please contact 01889 584 444.
Since I live far away in Norway, my mother who is 86 years old has to manage living alone and has no other family nearby to take care of her. Since I started ordering hot meals for her including her favourite desserts, she now has become much stronger and the hot meal delivery has become the highlight of her day! She looks forward to them every day. Well done Icarecuisine! Thanks for taking good care of her.
Stafford Testimonial #1