Stafford Care Branch
Home > Our Branches > Stafford Care
Stafford Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Stafford to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our local team of carers works across Hednesford, Rugeley and Burntwood, providing person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Stafford, contact us on 01543 578906
Local Stafford News
Kirk Cousins is only top-6 paid NFL QB in line to make playoffs
on 12th December 2018 at 1:52 am
What's next for Rodney Stafford
on 11th December 2018 at 5:26 pm
Woman who killed mother in frenzied knife attack jailed for life
on 11th December 2018 at 12:45 pm
Jobless number up again in West Midlands
on 11th December 2018 at 10:18 am