Home > Our Branches > Stafford Care
Stafford Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Stafford to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our local team of carers works across Hednesford, Rugeley and Burntwood, providing person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Stafford, contact us on 01543 578906
I am very happy with my care and carers and loves to have a laugh with you. You are all very patient because I find things difficult since coming out of hospital.
Stafford Testimonial #1
I am very happy that I have regular carers and now getting there at the time I like and the carer I have is understanding.
Stafford Testimonial #2
I love Icare. I can not fault the service. I love my carer and I am hoping my wife will have a package of care from you soon so we can both be together at home.
Stafford Testimonial #3
Very happy with my carer she is very good. Also happy that the carer and care manager went above and beyond to help sort my prescription out.
Stafford Testimonial #4