Home > Our Branches > Sefton
Sefton Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Sefton, Crosby & Litherland to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 50 staff working from our office and across the region, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you the Sefton area, contact us on 0151 525 3458.
Local Sefton News
European Parliament Elections in the North West
by Ollie Cowan on 18th April 2019 at 2:37 pm
April Bank Holiday: All You Need To Know this weekend
by Ollie Cowan on 18th April 2019 at 12:57 pm
Pay It Forward in Sefton with acts of kindness
by Sophie Corless on 17th April 2019 at 1:42 pm
We want your ideas for our Borough of Culture 2020 programme
by Lydia Connolly on 17th April 2019 at 8:59 am
National Allocation Day for Primary School Places 2019
by Charlene Smith on 16th April 2019 at 10:04 am
Sefton’s Festival of Golf tees off in style!
by Ollie Cowan on 16th April 2019 at 8:24 am
How a shared love of animals is helping people connect during Year of Friendship
by Sophie Corless on 15th April 2019 at 2:32 pm
Protecting children’s rights in the workplace
by Charlene Smith on 15th April 2019 at 9:14 am
Contact the Sefton Team
Suite A Ground Floor Office
Tel: 0151 525 3458