Home > Our Branches > Sefton
Sefton Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Sefton, Crosby & Litherland to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 50 staff working from our office and across the region, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: helping you to take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you the Sefton area, contact us on 0151 525 3458.
Local Sefton News
Sefton cracks down on festive flytippers at Recycling Centre
by Ollie Cowan on 11th December 2018 at 10:12 am
Wirral take on Borough of Culture title From St Helens
by Ollie Cowan on 11th December 2018 at 9:10 am
Experience the extraordinary life of Queen of Soul Aretha at the Atkinson
by Ollie Cowan on 10th December 2018 at 3:01 pm
Festive success for talented New Centre stage performers
by Ollie Cowan on 10th December 2018 at 11:00 am
Get your skates on – Southport is well and truly set for Christmas!
by Charlene Smith on 7th December 2018 at 11:53 am
New Sefton base for Police Community Support Officers
by Sophie Corless on 30th November 2018 at 11:56 am
Metro Mayor Steve Rotheram and Bus Alliance Provide Free Bus Tickets to Foodbanks
by Ollie Cowan on 30th November 2018 at 12:30 am
Sefton promises festive fun for all the family this Christmas!
by Ollie Cowan on 29th November 2018 at 12:10 pm
Contact the Sefton Team
Suite A Ground Floor Office
Tel: 0151 525 3458