Home > Our Branches > Leicester
Leicester Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 35 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Leicestershire and Peterborough please contact 01858 469 902.
Local Leicester News
The Leicester alphabet - an A to Z guide of unique slang you'll hear in the city
by Katrina Chilver on 20th April 2019 at 2:00 pm
Teenager high on cocaine and carrying hunting knife caught shoplifting in Debenhams in Highcross
by Tom Mack on 20th April 2019 at 11:58 am
Writers Sue Townsend and Joe Orton larger than life on shop shutters in Saffron Lane
by Adrian Troughton on 20th April 2019 at 11:43 am
Ram-raiders smash van into shop leaving owner with a big repair bill
by Ciaran Fagan on 20th April 2019 at 10:59 am
Early morning vandal attacks on cars in city street - police appeal for CCTV
by Ciaran Fagan on 20th April 2019 at 10:17 am
Drunk wheeled bike into Tesco Express and attacked cashier who had asked him to leave it outside
by Tom Mack on 20th April 2019 at 9:59 am
Pictures show what Mablethorpe children's holiday now looks like since its closure
by Tess Rushin on 20th April 2019 at 9:36 am
4,500 jobs set to be created as planning inspector approves massive Magna Park expansion
by Dan Martin on 20th April 2019 at 9:01 am