Home > Our Branches > Leicester
Leicester Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 35 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Leicestershire and Peterborough please contact 01858 469 902.
Local Leicester News
Rumours of Brexiteer plot to oust Melton and Rutland MP Sir Alan Duncan
by Dan Martin on 18th February 2019 at 7:12 pm
Police called to disused city pub after report of a body being found
by Ciaran Fagan on 18th February 2019 at 6:21 pm
Man, 60 appears in court ahead of murder trial relating to Leicester assault
by Ciaran Fagan on 18th February 2019 at 5:10 pm
Darts pro Peter Wright says the PDC's first Leicester tournament will be one big party
by Chris Jones on 18th February 2019 at 5:03 pm
Top city cafe leaves Deliveroo after 'ridiculous' commission hike
by Hayley Watson on 18th February 2019 at 4:54 pm
Mum 'brutally murdered' on birthday will be remembered for 'complete selflessness'
by Katrina Chilver on 18th February 2019 at 3:54 pm
Where and when to see RAF Tornados flying for the last time
by Alan Thompson on 18th February 2019 at 3:48 pm
This amazing new 'nap desk' lets you doze off in the office
by Adam Care on 18th February 2019 at 3:41 pm