Home > Our Branches > Leicester
Leicester Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 35 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Leicestershire and Peterborough please contact 01858 469 902.
Local Leicester News
Guy Edwards appointed chief executive of £1.28bn turnover Aggregate Industries in Leicestershire
by Tom Pegden on 12th December 2018 at 10:11 am
Reserve now if you want to move into one of these new homes in Market Harborough by Spring
by Karen Antcliff on 12th December 2018 at 9:57 am
Man was caught fishing without a licence - then refused to say who he was
by Simon Holden on 12th December 2018 at 9:46 am
Earl Shilton gets £780k NHS funding boost to GP services
by Isaac Ashe on 12th December 2018 at 9:41 am
Lap dancing and burlesque shows are coming to Skegness
by Paul Whitelam on 12th December 2018 at 9:27 am
Village will get new roundabout at notorious blackspot after 15-year wait
by Helen Kreft on 12th December 2018 at 8:53 am
Leicester train station waiting rooms to be closed for refurbishment over Christmas and New Year
by Maia Snow on 12th December 2018 at 8:32 am
Man filmed throwing food in homeless man's face explains why he did it
by Christopher Harper on 12th December 2018 at 8:10 am