Home > Our Branches > Leicester
Leicester Community Meals
The service is provided by a dedicated team of 35 Community Assistants and Office staff.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Object and load handling
- Wellness checks
Our Investors in People Bronze award is a demonstration of our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams.
Our Community Meals Service includes:
- Meals: Hot and frozen meals delivery
- Cuisine: A dedicated website where hot and frozen meals can be ordered
- Breakfast Provision: Cereal, milk, fruit juice and either a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
- Home Shopping Facility: Choose from a number of mainly non-perishable items up to a week in advance of when they will be required. We can also provide some fresh items, such as bread.
- Safe and Well Checks: Our current programme focuses on independence, safety, prevention and intervention.
- Peace of mind service: A 15 minute stay, safe and wellbeing checks to further ensure nutrition and liquid intake
We are able to cater for a variety of diets including:
- Modified textured
- Gluten free
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Weight reducing
- Exclusion (e.g. nut-free)
- Energy dense
- Kosher/Halal/Afro-Caribbean and Asian
To speak to us regarding our services in Leicestershire and Peterborough please contact 01858 469 902.
As the meals are being delivered to my mum with Alzheimer’s any concernts I have had have been delt with efficiency and with understanding. As I am living in Spain this could have been very difficult to organise but has been made simple. Thank you.
Leicester Testimonial #1
An essential service for my dad, and he always enjoys his food. Thanks.
Leicester Testimonial #2
Having been a recipient of the ‘meals on wheels’ service for almost 9 years, I have always found drivers and office staff to be caring and attentive, and the food tastes good too!
Leicester Testimonial #3