Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Care
Glasgow Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Glasgow to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our team of carers works across Southside and the West End to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- SSSC standards
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Glasgow, contact us on 0141 634 4998
Care Inspectorate Rating
Local Glasgow News
Glasgow restaurant on top 10 list for best vegan kebabs in the UK
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 5:40 pm
Giffnock takeaway Clay Oven broken into overnight
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 5:06 pm
Government reduce red tape to get hand sanitiser on market in 'matter of days'
by email@example.com (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 4:47 pm
Dogs from self-isolating families must be kept on lead, government warns
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 4:09 pm
Ultimate Glasgow club and pub emoji quiz - can you guess our city's top spots?
by email@example.com (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 3:04 pm
Building site closed and three men fined as police enforced lockdown rules
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Cheryl McEvoy) on 28th March 2020 at 3:00 pm
Coronavirus deaths in UK rise by 260 in a day to 1,019
by email@example.com (Laura Ferguson) on 28th March 2020 at 2:30 pm
Coronavirus death toll rises to 40 in Scotland
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Armstrong) on 28th March 2020 at 2:06 pm