Glasgow Care Branch
Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Care
Glasgow Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Glasgow to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our team of carers works across Southside and the West End to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- SSSC standards
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Glasgow, contact us on 0141 634 4998
Care Inspectorate Rating
Local Glasgow News
Glasgow weather: Met Office warning for ice in place for this morning
by email@example.com (Laura Ferguson) on 15th December 2019 at 9:34 am
Huge fire in Glasgow city centre as 40 firefighters tackle building blaze overnight
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Ferguson) on 15th December 2019 at 8:59 am
ScotRail timetable changes come into force today
by email@example.com (Kirsty McKenzie) on 15th December 2019 at 6:00 am
Local heroes to be celebrated in Laurieston art installation
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kirsty McKenzie) on 14th December 2019 at 8:17 pm
Break open the bubbly - we take a look at Kelvingrove Cafe's champagne grotto
by email@example.com (Kirsty McKenzie) on 14th December 2019 at 8:10 pm
Braehead to be open until midnight this Christmas
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kirsty McKenzie) on 14th December 2019 at 6:13 pm
Watch the moment Still Game's Paul Reilly showed off the 'Winston shuffle' at sick children's Christmas party
by email@example.com (Kirsty McKenzie) on 14th December 2019 at 5:55 pm
Glasgow rapper Loki helps launch new Christmas toy bank in response to election 'disappointment'
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Kirsty McKenzie) on 14th December 2019 at 5:22 pm