Glasgow Care Branch
Home > Our Branches > Glasgow Care
Glasgow Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Glasgow to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our team of carers works across Southside and the West End to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full PVG clearance and are trained in:
- SSSC standards
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: reminders to to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Glasgow, contact us on 0141 634 4998
Care Inspectorate Rating
Local Glasgow News
Martin Compston to star in last series of Still Game as he hails comedy 'institution'
by glasgowlive on 19th February 2019 at 6:00 am
Glasgow Live: Sumayya, 46, Clarkston, author, cookery teacher and founder of Kaleyard: Cook - Eat - Share
by Elaine Livingstone on 18th February 2019 at 8:02 pm
Pensioner assaulted and robbed of clothing and jewellery while out walking
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 7:44 pm
Glasgow reacts to TRNSMT as Stormzy, Catfish and the Bottlemen and George Ezra top bill
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 7:14 pm
What the M8 did to the landscape of Charing Cross and Anderston
by Craig Williams on 18th February 2019 at 6:25 pm
Man jailed for using £180,000 tax fraud to pay off confiscation order
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 6:00 pm
Six closed Glasgow train stations that should be reopened to the public
by Craig Williams on 18th February 2019 at 4:22 pm
Two men convicted of horrific acid attack on three friends at party
by glasgowlive on 18th February 2019 at 3:45 pm