Home > Our Branches > Derby
Derby Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Derby to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 25+ carer work across Derby City, providing person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Derby, contact us on 01332 869491.
Local Derby News
- Futures Housing shortlisted for awards
- Derby High School scientists make it to competition final
- Smart new look at Murray Park Community School
Football fans pay tribute to kind Mark who described his brain tumour as the 'unwanted lodger'
by Helen Kreft on 18th February 2019 at 8:00 pm
Spectacular new lighting designs revealed for A52 footbridge
by Nigel Slater on 18th February 2019 at 7:54 pm
Derby headteacher hailed 'inspirational' as Ofsted praises 'thriving' school
by Nigel Slater on 18th February 2019 at 7:36 pm
Council to spend big on footbridge to save people from dangerous road
by Eddie Bisknell on 18th February 2019 at 7:35 pm
One in hospital after 'large scale disturbance' outside Alvaston pub
by Paige Oldfield on 18th February 2019 at 7:20 pm