Home > Our Branches > Derby
Derby Community Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Derby to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 25+ carer work across Derby City, providing person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Derby, contact us on 01332 869491.
Local Derby News
Live updates as serious crash closes M1 near Derby
by email@example.com (Nigel Slater) on 2nd June 2020 at 11:42 am
This Derbyshire McDonald's drive-thru has made changes to reopen
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Brad Baker) on 2nd June 2020 at 11:37 am
Travellers to be evicted from encampments in Derbyshire town
by email@example.com (Gareth Butterfield) on 2nd June 2020 at 11:12 am
Suspected burglar is trapped deer who assaults police officer
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Nigel Slater) on 2nd June 2020 at 9:37 am
Armed response unit helped arrest man wanted over theft of parrot
by email@example.com (Ben Waldron) on 2nd June 2020 at 9:04 am
More McDonald's branches set to reopen from today
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Nigel Slater) on 2nd June 2020 at 7:11 am
Disposable BBQs banned after fires tear through Peaks
by email@example.com (Brad Baker) on 2nd June 2020 at 5:00 am
Woman due to go on TUI cruise today 'hasn't been told her holiday is cancelled'
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Anna Whittaker) on 2nd June 2020 at 5:00 am