Home > Our Branches > Derby
Derby Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Derby to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 25+ carer work across Derby City, providing person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Derby, contact us on 01332 869491.
Local Derby News
Theresa May says she will contest no confidence vote 'with everything she's got'
by Christopher Harper on 12th December 2018 at 9:12 am
Concerns over begging and dirty needles in Derby park
by Paige Oldfield on 12th December 2018 at 9:06 am
Peer accused of groping Derby women's rights campaigner resigns
by Christopher Harper on 12th December 2018 at 8:30 am
Watch as we go inside secret cannabis factory hidden above a GYM
by Helen Kreft on 12th December 2018 at 8:00 am
Burton Albion memory club to help fans with dementia praised - with one event still on the horizon
by Ben Waldron on 12th December 2018 at 7:00 am
'No one has worked on roadworks in my Derby street for SIX MONTHS'
by George Allen on 12th December 2018 at 6:00 am
This grinning lout attacked a pub-goer during row over a funeral
by Martin Naylor on 12th December 2018 at 5:45 am
Plans for new pub, KFC and care home set for approval
by derbytelegraph on 12th December 2018 at 5:30 am