Home > Our Branches > Bury
Bury Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Bury to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 15+ staff work throughout Radcliffe and Whitefield to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Bury, contact us on 0161 763 0351.
Local Bury News
Elderly horse in dramatic rescue after falling in his stable
on 19th February 2020 at 2:34 pm
More than a quarter of NHS staff assaulted, harassed or bullied
on 19th February 2020 at 2:26 pm
New Bury refuge for victims of domestic abuse 'will save lives'
on 19th February 2020 at 12:55 pm
M62 to M60 motorway sliproad closed after lorry crash
on 19th February 2020 at 12:22 pm
New support group Unmasked Mental Health to open in Bury
on 19th February 2020 at 12:00 pm
Polaris Events wins top accolade at Asian Wedding Awards
on 19th February 2020 at 11:57 am
Victoria community centre, Whitefield, targeted by lead thieves
on 19th February 2020 at 11:10 am
Police patrol Metrolink line as part of clampdown on crime in Bury
on 19th February 2020 at 9:43 am