Home > Our Branches > Bury
Bury Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Bury to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 15+ staff work throughout Radcliffe and Whitefield to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Bury, contact us on 0161 763 0351.
Local Bury News
Teenage ISIS bride says she understood arena bombing justification
on 18th February 2019 at 7:11 pm
Police officer arrested over using his post for sexual gain
on 18th February 2019 at 5:48 pm
Ivan Lewis praises 'courageous' Labour Party resignations
on 18th February 2019 at 4:11 pm
200 dangerous internet phrases EVERY parent should know
on 18th February 2019 at 3:42 pm
Three Bury neighbourhoods recognised for being 'age-friendly'
on 18th February 2019 at 3:40 pm
REVEALED: Where destructive Japanese knotweed hotspots are in Bury
on 18th February 2019 at 3:10 pm
Gemma Atkinson reveals adorable growing baby bump in pregnancy workout video
on 18th February 2019 at 3:02 pm
REGIONAL: Motorway closed following crash involving at least six vehicles
on 18th February 2019 at 1:54 pm