Home > Our Branches > Bury
Bury Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Bury to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. Our 15+ staff work throughout Radcliffe and Whitefield to provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to help you take prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Bury, contact us on 0161 763 0351.
Very well organised! Surprised at the punctuality and friendliness of the carers.
Bury Testimonial #1
My dad is very happy with the care he has received.
Bury Testimonial #2
Thanks to all the carers for their patience and understanding.
Bury Testimonial #3
We would like to thank Gwen and Emma for all they do for Mum. Their caring and patient ways are second to none. They know Mums quirks and know how she ticks. We have peace of mind when we know they are coming round. They also make sure that her cat is fed, let out and let in and then put that in the book so we know what he has been up to and I don’t think that is in their contract but thank you very much. All the ladies that come round are lovely and caring but Gwen and Emma deserve a special mention.
Bury Testimonial #4
Very happy with the service. All is going well, Gwen is an angel and always goes above and beyond. I have complete peace of mind when I know she is going to mums.
Bury Testimonial #5