Home > Our Branches > Blackpool
Blackpool Community Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Blackpool to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 100 staff working from our office and across Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton, Anchorsholme, Norbreck, Bispham, Layton, Marton, South Shore, St Annes and Freckleton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to assist with taking prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Blackpool, contact us on 01253 508277.
Local Blackpool News
Apartments plan for eyesore hotel in Blackpool gets the go ahead
on 2nd June 2020 at 9:07 am
Heartbreak after hippy crack, plastic and beer cans left at Lancashire beach
on 2nd June 2020 at 8:26 am
'Please close our town' plea as thousands call for drastic action in Blackpool to halt coronavirus
on 2nd June 2020 at 8:03 am
Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours receives the Queen's Award for Voluntary Service
on 2nd June 2020 at 7:41 am
Pot smoking beach revellers arrested over positive roadside drug wipe
on 2nd June 2020 at 7:41 am
Blackpool will respect decision of any players not ready to return to training
on 2nd June 2020 at 6:56 am
Multiple groups of people rescued from Blackpool sea after being cut off by tide
on 2nd June 2020 at 6:33 am
New Blackpool Council fund for businesses not yet helped by Government coronavirus aid
on 2nd June 2020 at 6:00 am