Home > Our Branches > Blackpool
Blackpool Domiciliary Care
Our care and support service empowers people with various needs living in Blackpool to maintain their independence and carry on living at home. With over 100 staff working from our office and across Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton, Anchorsholme, Norbreck, Bispham, Layton, Marton, South Shore, St Annes and Freckleton, we provide person-centred support that enables people to live life to its fullest.
All staff have full DBS clearance and are trained in:
- Care Certificate
- Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Infection control
- Moving and positioning
- Health and safety
- Data protection.
We hold the Investors in People Bronze award, demonstrating our commitment to valuing and developing our staff teams to provide high-quality care.
The services that we offer include:
- Personal care: helping you with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting and other daily tasks
- Domestic care: enabling you to live in a safe and clean home environment by assisting with cleaning, laundry, washing up and other household duties
- Shopping: a trusted care worker makes sure you have the shopping that you want and need
- Reablement: helping you get back on your feet, such as following a trip to hospital, and get your independence back
- Meals preparation: providing the support you need with breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or snacks
- End-of-life care: compassionate services that allow you to approach end-of-life in line with your wishes
- Medication prompts: including reminders to assist with taking prescribed medication
- Promoting independence: we find out about you and help you live life in the way you choose with greater independence
- Assisting in social activities: spending time with family and friends – or making new ones – with our assistance to attend and take part.
To find out more about what we can do to support you in Blackpool, contact us on 01253 508277.
Local Blackpool News
Police search for missing teenagers last seen in Blackpool area
on 14th October 2019 at 11:03 pm
I missed the peak of Mary Quant's fashion revolution – but we all live in the glow of her legacy
on 14th October 2019 at 10:52 pm
Simon Grayson delivers Blackpool injury update
on 14th October 2019 at 8:26 pm
Road reopens after three-car crash closes A585 Fleetwood Road
on 14th October 2019 at 8:03 pm
Two charged with murder after death of man in Fleetwood
on 14th October 2019 at 7:41 pm
Blackpool's Jordan Thompson earns fifth cap as Northern Ireland see off Czech Republic in friendly ...
on 14th October 2019 at 7:07 pm
Gary Bowyer recruits another former Blackpool man for his Bradford City side
on 14th October 2019 at 4:18 pm
Fylde coast amateur football: Shootout agony for Lytham and Thornton Cleveleys; Sunday Alliance ...
on 14th October 2019 at 4:07 pm