Professional, reliable support for your service users
As a professional or commissioner of care and support services you look for a service that will not only fulfil the needs of the service user and fulfil the requirements of the support plan, you want a provider that puts the welfare of the individual at the heart of their business, a responsible service that shows initiative and whose staff are qualified, skilled and are well matched to your clients requirements.
- Our community services are not confined to personal care –they include a much wider range of tasks including meals delivery service, domestic help, support with household management and correspondence, escorted visits, gardening and home maintenance
- We develop and implement systems and training to enable staff to expand their skills and to work in creative, person-centred ways
- We are answering need for specialist services by diversifying into these markets
- We recognise that home care services, must be focused on identifying and achieving outcomes
- We work closely with local authorities and user groups and seek to innovate using budgets flexibly as agreed with the person using services.
- We offering training, management and employer support services for people employing their own PAs, and provide PA back-up services